New songsss...!!!

2.8.09

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh.

Aa... Saje je post arini... Nak cakap yang aku letak lagu baru. 3 songs, though.

First song: Supermassive Black Hole by Muse - I got this song from one of the Twilight scene (yea, the one when they were playing baseball, right)

>>> just listen to it. don't pause 'cause I think this song is sooooo cool!


Second song: Edward Cullen's Warning to Jacob Black - My sister showed me the video. It's kinda funny. No, it is sooooo funny. Here's the video. Watch it, you'll smile.



>>> this song is hillarious!!! jacob black, you're just a dog.. LOL!


Third song: The Climb by Miley Cyrus - Well, this song is my favourite. I mean, least favourite. It's kinda related to this TWILIGHT thing. Haha.

>>> well, just listen. It's cool, duh.

*********

That's all. Next week, exam. Focus, focus, focus!!! Wassalam.
Post a Comment