Twilight

3.8.09

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh.

So, today... I'm just going to give you some links to the Twilight site. And it's actors and actresses.

Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black
Peter Facinelli as Dr Carlisle Cullen
Elizabeth Reaser as Esme Cullen
Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale
Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen
Jackson Rathbone as Jasper Hale
Kellan Lutz as Emmet Cullen

What you have to do is... Just click any of the names. Obses ni tau tak!!!

My comments about the characters:

Bella - She's simple. Well, she's a stupido. Hahaha. Kinda cute, though...
Edward - Wow! He's my favourite. Sooooo handsome! In this movie. Hehe. He is over-protective and very gentlemen.
Jacob - I looooove him. He's a werewolf. His face is soo unique that made me always wanna look at him.
Carlisle - He's way too nice. I admired him so much.
Esme - So, very loving. Her smile is so beautiful!
Rosalie - Well, she's like...erm...so annoying in the first place. But, just ignored her. She'll be just fine in the future.
Alice - My favourite, too! She's cute, really! And too kind...
Jasper - He is sooo... Annoying. But, he's nice.
Emmet - The one with big muscles. I like him so much because he's fine. Way cool.

The story:
Well, in my opinion, this story is lovely. I'm not finishing the third and fourth book yet, so I couldn't comment more. The movie is like... Kinda boring at the first place, but I think I've enjoyed it too much! Hehehe...

I think that's all. Wassalam. TWILIGHT FOREVER...~~~
Post a Comment