Announcement for my readers!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh Seriously, calm yourselves, peeps and enjoy this post briefly. I won't write down too much of the things you don't understand. Just an announcement to be made, especially for my readers and hearties :D

Starting this April, I will 95% use English in this blog. Get it?


I want to make this an international blog * stupid face and pang myself *. No! No! I'm going to improve my English, write in English, doing everything so in English. Perhaps in the future the main language blog will be Arabic. Kidding, folks! XD

Just to inform, when I say 'April', I really mean it! I will be writing in English from the first of April. Hey, it's not April fool okay? Do you want me to pat your head or what? Duh.

Even so, I will always respect the laws and abide the rules. Islam is my way of life, so writing in English doesn't mean I have to skip giving tazkirah in this blog. Furthermore, this is my blog and I can write anything I want to entertain myself...and you peeps :D

Do not worry, hearties! I will just use simple words. You don't have to Google Translate my page or whatever. Or even take the dictionary to find words. I'm speaking English, not Irish okay?! Don't you know how confusing languages could be sometimes? * most of the time, actually T.T *

And um, the reason I wrote 95% of English is because sometimes I would use Malay words. Hey, I'm a Malaysian, people! And you readers, are most probably Malaysians. Derrrrrrr ~ But don't worry, I won't speak Terengganu. Only Terengganu people understand.

Semangat berkobar-kobar untuk berblog dalam English setelah menonton Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa! (?)

Err...
What?! I said I'm going to start this April! Today is 30th March if you are too reluctant to scroll up to see the date. Ohman, I don't understand why people have to be so lazy. Including me. Teeheee ~ Do you want me to use peribahasa? Mengata dulang paku serpih, mengata orang aku yang lebih. Sweet! XD

But I think I'm going to start practice using English from now, like, really NOW! At this moment, this entry. Oh well, I don't know what is it into me! Haha. Don't blame me, blame Twilight, blame TMI, blame TID, blame Hush Hush, blame Fallen. Okay?

That's the announcement, babes. I know, I know, it's not important at all ~ Heyyy, just want you to know! If I don't make this entry, I will be using Malay again!!! THAT IS WHY I HAVE TO MAKE THIS ENTRY. So one day if I write in Malay, you can make fun of me T.T


Gambar hiasan semata-mata, so tidak sabbik dengan entri ini. Hihi.

Tomorrow, I'll be sleeping at school (the hostel) for Qiamullail (night pray). Just one night, and the Ustaz himself told us to pack things enough for one night and a day. Yeah, something like that. So, that's it! Just bring the pyjamas (not really XD) and school uniform.

Because this Friday we have subjects' camps. And Saturday too. Sunday? Exam will start X.X

So, packed-schedule this week, eh? Gotta admit, it's such a mess and stressful being a form-three-student. Fortunately, I'm good with being stress. Go Fifi! You can handle this! Don't pamper yourself! You are what you are! * this is called creating spirit for myself but in the end, it doesn't really work ==" *

That's all, folks! Thanks for reading.

Wassalam.
BAII :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow White & The Huntsman

Beraya di rumah Zizan Raja Lawak! LOL xDD

Kawaii Photo Contest .

Followers