Dah Berdekad Aku tak Kena Tag.

23.10.11

Tumblr_lk2crpj3je1qfi975o1_500_large

Assalamualaikum. Second post hari ni! #mentang-mentang pagi ni bangun awal Second post aku ni sebab nak buat tag dari beloved MunirKhayrin and Syamira. Serious, rasa macam zaman paleolitik dulu aku kena tag #wah pandainya awak berbohong Tak, takdelaa sampai zaman paleolitik. Zaman neolitik adalah kot. Erm, aku baru je lepas tengok cerita Barbie: Princess Charm School. Ngeee~ Lama gila kot tak tengok Barbie.


Thank you Khayrin for tagging ;)

VAMPIRE DA RULES
  • You must post these rules
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
  • And create eleven new questions the people you tagged to answer (I have to skip this)
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post (this, too)
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM / HER (skippo o'shea! xD)
  • No tag back!
  • No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH AL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people
11 things about me.
Tumblr_lievafilda1qbvxwmo1_400_large
 Reading is my passion
 I like blogging, yeah, like, A LOT xD
 A daydreamer
 Easily hurt but recover easily
 Love everyone who loves me
 Sensitive
 Merlin's xD
 I like hanging around with my besties
 I love teasing my friends
 Three things; simple, cuteness and interesting
 I...like pink?

Munir's questions.

 Have you ever dreamed 'bout your bias?
Who? Merlin? Maybe.. Syafiqah did xD

 What is your fav quote ?
TEEHEE 

 Jazz, Rock,Pop or Ballad songs?
None.

 Name one person that you remember now and why ?
Err err err. #error while processing

 Panda or Koala ? #random
Koala. Do you know that koala lives on a rhu tree? xD

 What is unique thing 'bout you?
I don't like Korea like most of the girls do?

 Do you like sports?
Yes!

 Black , White or Pink ? XD
What a question -_-" Pink.

 Do you like Spongebob Squarepants more or Patrick Starfish?
Spongebob Squarepants.

 What do you think 'bout my blog and me? XDDDDD
Cute and always crashes my Google Chrome? xD

 Online or watching television . Which one did you prefer more?
Onlineeee ♥

Khayrin's questions.

 How are you?
I am great, thank you 

 How many hours do you spend for blog? ( Including coding, blogwalking etc. )
You mean now? 12 hours a day, maybe? Or less. xD (it could get more y'know xD)

 Ultraman or Power Rangers? (LMAO..)
Go, go, Power Rangers! I haven't seen it for ages T^T One of my favourites when I was a young cute kid xD

 Do you like to eat Western kind of foods? If so, what kind of them?
Yes, I do. Usually chicken chop. Lass, what else do we have here, anyway? (I'm speaking like Jeb and Ben -,-)

 What do you think of people that don't have handphone?
They're great. They don't have to make themselves busy texting friends.

 Chocolate or sweets?
Chocolate.

 Do you like ice-cream?
A lot. Yea, yea. The answer is yes.

 Like to cook? If so, what do you usually cook?
Hmm... Biscuits?

 Do you like your current blog?
Sure, I do.

 Tiger or lion?
You got me. This question is the hardest for me. I can't choose. Tiger, I think.

 So, what you gonna do after answering my stupid questions?
Tagging my eleven blogger friends, I guess?

Syamira's questions.

 Do you have a boyfriend ?
No.

 Who is your bff ?
Munir xD

 Give any comment about my blog ?
Cute and simple.

 Pukul berapa anda selalu bangon pagi ?
School days; 5:45 a.m. Holidays/weekends; random.

 Anda suke pokok ape ?
Pokok rhu! xDDD

 Camera sony or canon ?
Delighting you always xD

 Where do you like to shop ?
MPH #lama tak pergi wuuu

 Suke duduk di rumah atau suke berjalan ?
Duduk rumah jee :D

Kdahtujebai!
Post a Comment