Tag from Athirah Fly Always

Tumblr_lv4ufa80no1r2l4bvo1_500_large

Full Name: Fatin Athirah Azmi
Birthday: 14 January 1996
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 80 Truths about you. At the end, tag your friends. Then tell your friends that they are tagged.

WHAT WAS YOUR :
1. Last beverage: Plain water, as usual I don't drink anything apart from that :3
2. Last phone call: Angah
3. Last text message: Angah xD
4. Last song: Nice Guys Nigahiga, Kevjumba and Chestersee
5. Last time you cried: Err, somewhere in August --'

HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice: Who? #As had Mai said, 'forever alone' LOL
7. Been cheated: Perhaps, IDK.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: No. Why would you regret kissing your parents, siblings and best friends?
9. Lost someone special: Yeah. Both of them loved me so much, and I love them, too. My foster dad and brother. The foster family who raised me as a child. :')
10. Been depressed: Whadda? Hell yeah. In August, the last time I cried. I hardly notice my emotions -_-
11. Been drunk and threw up: No.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS :
12. Pink (obviously)
13. Sky blue
14. Light green

HAVE YOU :
15. Made a new friend: Over and over. I miss Afifah and Ainaa. Huuu!
16. Fallen out of love: I tried, oh well. Who cares. Let me live happily for a while, will you?
17. Laughed until you cried: Don't remind me --'
18. Met someone who changed you: I guess so.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Sometimes I think I have, but other times, no I don't think so.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I don't remember. I'm not used to stalking people :3
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list: Yeah, Munir and Sofiah and Alya.

GENERAL :
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: Seriously, do you want me to count? Majority, I think :B
23. Do you have any pets: I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT OWNING A FISH LAST NIGHT, but sadly, no -_-
24. Do you want to change your name: Yeah, sometimes. There're too many people named Fatin and Athirah in this whole wide world. But otherwise, I'm proud of my name. It is who I am :)
25. What did you do for your last birthday: I don't recall anything. Dreading on myself being older, I guess xD
26. What time did you wake up today: 6.00am
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: Um, maybe tweeting. Wait! Or Facebooking. Wait, no! I was editing pictures last night. I was so happy and proud! xD
28. What is something you can't wait for: My ordered-online novels O.o
29. Last time you saw your mother: 10 hours 30 minutes ago T^T
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Eat less and don't grow fat -,-
31. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Tom Felton or Tom Riddle? xD
32. What's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing * straight face *
33. Most visited webpage(s): Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, WeHeartIt.
34. Nickname(s): Fifi, Adik (Abelong, Kakngah, Abang, Ummi), Cuping (Abecik -,-), Afi (Amuh), Foon (Kakak), Tyll&Chi&Chiomell&Etc (Kakngah -___-""), Mek debok (Abang), Yang (Walid), MERLIN (everyone xD)
35. Relationship status: It's complicated. :P
36. Zodiac sign: Capricorn, ohhh, I'm an olddd lass! -,-
37. Elementary: Sekolah Kebangsaan Kepong where memories stay there until the very end :')
38. High School: Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Sheikh Abdul Malek, the place where I grow up and learn beautiful things in this life.
39. College: Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin, Ireland #InsyaAllah one day, I guess :D
40. Hair color: Dark.
41. Long or short hair: Do I have to tell you this?
42. Do you have a crush on someone: Uh-huh.
43. What do you like about yourself: Myself xD
44. Tattoos: What? Like Adam Levine or something. Hell no! First it's illegal. Second it's gross. Third it's stupid.
45. Righty or lefty: Righty, Mary had a little lamb little lamb ~

FIRSTS :
46. First surgery: Never say never xD
47. First piercing: Ouch it hurts, but anyway I never had one xD
48. First best friend: Yeng
49. First sport you joined: Shot part.
50. First vacation: Umm ummmmm, maybe Pulau Redang? Somewhere like that :3

RIGHT NOW :
51. Eating: I just ate, like, an hour ago :B
52. Drinking: Oh - wait! Lemme get some water xD
53. I'm about to: Pack my things up to another room. My cousins are coming to sleep here, too, tonight. I'm at my grandma's house. HEE.
54. Listening to: Fan....? xD
55. Waiting to: Edit more pictures xD Right now I need to find some more stills of Merlin, maybe in Season 3. I've done all for Season 4. Hiihooo.

YOUR FUTURE :
56. Want kids?: Yes.
57. Get Married?: InsyaAllah :")
58. Career?: Of course, do you want me to survive on cucumbers or what? SEA CUCUMBERS xD

WHICH IS BETTER :
59. Lips or eyes: Eyes, such beautiful eyes you got there, M. Love you :">
60. Hugs or kisses: I'm gonna go for hugs. IDK, I just don't feel like doing anything xDD
61. Shorter or taller: You're faster than the others, but not stronger. #What is this crap? -,- TALLER (the actual answer -_-)
62. Older or Younger: I'm sort of an ageist, I don't like any older actresses filming with younger actors. And I HATE OLDER HEROES, MUCH MUCH OLDER LIKE DIMITRI BELIKOV. I still hate you, Dimitri @_@
63. Romantic or Spontaneous: Quiet.
64. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach. You need not to be breathless all the time xD
65. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive, oh I want to cry right now! #Wait a sec, that's EMO, not sensitive -_-
66. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship, insyaAllah long-lasting. But let's not think about that yet, shall we?
67. Funny or Shy?: I prefer shy, because I'm the type who crack up the jokes :| Shy people don't talk much, and that's good, for me, so I can talk and tell them MY stories. And we'll be best friends. Sweet, eh?

HAVE YOU EVER :
68. Kissed a stranger: That's suicide -,-
69. Drank hard liquor: No.
70. Broke someone's heart: Yeah, sort of, of course. Anything you want me to answer, I'll take that.
71. Had your own heart broken: Over and over again. But I don't really care. As long as I can read books.
72. Been arrested: Er, well... When I was twelve. Okay, don't talk about it, don't talk about it :|
73. Turned someone down: Hmmmmmm. Why don't you ask them yourselves? My friends, family, etc.
74. Cried when someone died: Yes. But after two months he died because I missed him too much, I missed the time I spent with him when I was his little foster sister.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN :
75. Yourself: Sometimes I do, sometimes, well...yeah, no.
76. Miracles: Uh-huh.
77. Love at first sight: We'll see.
78. Heaven: Oh yes.
79. Santa Claus: He sees you when you're sleeping? He knows when you're awake? Sounds like a stalker to me, or a vampire. Okay, the real answer is no. Whatever I don't celebrate Christmas.
80. The tooth fairy: Does fairy even exist? Wait! Please don't call Edward a fairy just because he sparkles! It happens! :B

Syuhadaaa, I tag you ALONE. Okay love you I'm too sleepy to type Zzzzzzzz

Comments

  1. Alaa saya tahu lah kamu nak Edward jugak :p takpe takpe, edward kahwin kita bertiga je. Masih ada tempat kosong lagi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts