The Host by Stephenie Meyer

Tumblr_lwyo2dsfyc1r92grzo1_500_large

Assalamualaikum. Heyyy you know what's good? The Host Teaser Trailer is here! I didn't know at first but when I browsed up at imdb.com I suddenly read 'The Host Teaser Trailer' and I was like, "Is it The Host, the book by Stephenie Meyer? Twilight's meeting its end, but not the author yeahh baby!" So I went to Youtube and BAM! It's true, it's The Host, the best story ever created by Stephenie Meyer! Ohhhh ALIENS! XD

Oh then I was on Twitter, I saw Jake Abel posting about the same video, so I searched IMDB again and found out he's going to play Ian O'Shea, the hero! Err, there will be two major heroes in the movie, which are Jake Abel and Max Irons. Seriously, MAX IRONS?! I've been craving for him to play Jace in City of Bones! FINALLY, unexpectedly he's going to be in The Host as a hero (which I hate -_-)! Anyway, I'm still dancing in my head thinking that The Host is finally filming!
#I never thought this would be real $_$

And guess the best part? Saoirse Ronan is playing as the heroine! OK, she's the girl from The Lovely Bones. She's cute :D Uuuuuuuuu I can't wait to see Jake Abel playing the good boy part! Unfortunately the film will be out in March 2013. Another year awaits. After Breaking Dawn Part Two, Twilight will meet its end and then comes a new story.... The Host! For further details, please search The Host (2013) at IMDB. * excited as looney tunes -_- *


Awww Saoirse Ronan is so cute :3 I wish they would change Max Iron and Jake Abel's roles -_- Jake's face turns out to be antagonist! Maybe it's because the fact that he played as the bad guy in both Percy Jackson and I Am Number Four (seriously Jake, again? -_-) Lalalalala I'm too happy to speak. Eh wait a sec, I was crazy about Max Irons before because of Red Riding Hood but I haven't got the chance to watch it until now -_-

Thehost-1-440_large

Found this on weheartit. Where do these people got the pictures? -_-

But I still am in the mood to watch The Hunger Games really bad T_T Now I'm tweeting with my bestie 'Ainul, discussing our imaginary plan to go watch a movie next week. Al Hijabbbbb --" Oh, The Host Teaser Trailer came out with The Hunger Games premiere! Can't. Resist. THG. Please please please make the CD comes out early! >.<
#Just finished browsing Colin's pictures in The Lady Magazine Online :3



Okay, the eyes scare me -_- They're supposed to be like that, as a sign that those people have been invade by worm-like souls (ewwwwww). Okay you probably should read the book to know more. Guaranteed 100% better than Twilight. If Twilight is all about having a boyfriend, then The Host won't disappoint you. It's not about having a boyfriend, it's about survival and sacrifice, it's about love and kindness and family and acceptance :')

I love you Wanda, just you. :) I still hope you'd end up with Jared. But Ian's really okay.

Thehostmoviebanner_large

The Iron Queen 

Comments

Popular Posts