Twilight: The Epic Finale

Assalamualaikum.


The day we met, frozen I held my breath
Right from the start I knew that I've found
For my heart beats fast, colors and promises
How to be brave, how can I love
 When I'm afraid to fall but watching you stand alone
All of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

I really can't believe this series is ending TT.TT I mean, like, really, really I won't be able to do what I did each time, patiently waiting for its movies to come out every single year! And I can't express anything right now. Too sad to even say "I'm gonna miss them all, Bella, Edward, Jacob, everyone!" I know I can always see them in other movies, but... I still ain't gonna see Kristen Stewart as Bella, or Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen. That saddens me :'(

Of course I will feel this way. Twilight is the first English book I've ever read in my thirteen years of being the living *lol the sarcasm*. The Twilight Saga will always be number one for me, no matter how so many people are comparing it to Harry Potter. SO WHAT IF VAMPIRES SPARKLE? So what if Bella was stupid and wanted to become a freaking frozen vampire?! SO WHAT if Bella was an idiot? So what if Stephenie Meyer wrote the story because of a DREAM?

Still the ones comparing and condemning aren't writing any books that have been made into five movies and every single time there are always those devoted fans?

Okay, sorry for being emotional XD Can't help it. Because I'm a....

Tumblr_mfozx08bpa1qiiojxo1_500_large

That day when I went to watch Breaking Dawn Part 2, I had to hold back my tears for almost two hours -_- What I was saying to myself, "This is the last. I won't be here watching Twilight 5 next year. No more Twilight. Please don't cry." throughout the movie. And when Bella showed her thoughts to Edward.......okay I got teary-eyed. That is why I put this song here. A Thousand Years Part 2 (seriously can the title of the song get any worse? -_-)

Without Twilight, I don't know who I would be today. Yeah, although I hated Bella in New Moon and Eclipse, but if there was no Bella, what would Edward be? Where would Jacob stand? (Oh seriously, if there was no Bella, Stephenie Meyer wouldn't be writing any stories, perhaps maybe just The Host xD) I can't say if I'm addicted to it, but I was once obsessed. Do you remember the times....? When I was obsessed with everything? XD Uh oh, just Twilight and Merlin okay...

Time stand still, beauty in all she is
I will be brave, I will not let anything take away
But standing in front of me
Every breath every hour has come to this
One step closer

Let's face it, if Stephenie Meyer didn't DREAM about a couple in a meadow, you won't be reading those vampire novels out there. Just like Harry Potter, if JK Rowling hadn't write any of those HP books, you won't find any other wizard novels.

Forever-breaking-dawn-part-2-33049728-483-520_large

Nevertheless, THANK YOU STEPHENIE MEYER! I've always known you're a great author xxx Looking forward to see The Host The Movie. Omaiiiiiiiii! Jake Abel! Saiorse Ronan! *will not mention Max Irons or anyone else :p* Ughhhhhh why can't they just make Kristen as Melanie, Taylor as Ian, Robert as Jared and Christie Burke (playing Nessie as a young woman) as Wanda the angel?! Uhhhh-kayyyyy I'm being ridikkulus -.-

I really love the ending scene where Bella and Edward were in the meadow, seeing through Bella's thoughts, and the song A Thousand Years Part 2 was played until the show ended with the cast members! I felt I've stepped back in the past, seeing all the casts were credited. From Twilight, then New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn both parts!

Team Vampires

The Cullens
Kristen Stewart as Isabella Marie Cullen (Swan)

Robert Pattinson as Edward Anthony Cullen (Mason)

Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Elizabeth Reaser as Esme Cullen

Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen

Jackson Rathbone as Jasper Hale

Kellan Lutz as Emmet Cullen

Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale

Mackenzie Foy as Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Jodelle Ferland as Bree Tanner

The Volturi
Michael Sheen as Aro

Christopher Heyerdahl as Marcus

Jamie Campbell Bower as Caius

Dakota Fanning as Jane

Cameron Bright as Alec

Charlie Bewley as Demetri

Daniel Cudmore as Felix

Noot Seear as Heidi

Lateef Crowder as Satiago

Denali Coven
Andrea Powell as Sasha

Casey Labow as Kate

Christian Camargo as Eleazar

Edi Gathegi as Laurent

Maggie Grace as Irina

Mia Maestro as Carmen

MyAnna Burin as Tanya

Amazon Coven
Judi Shekoni as Zafrina

Tracey Heggins as Senna

Egyptian Coven
Andrea Gabriel as Kebi

Angela Sarafyan as Tia

Omar Metwally as Amun

Rami Malek as Benjamin

French Coven
Amadou Ly as Henri

Janelle Froehlich as Yvette

Irish Coven
Lisa Howard as Siobhan

Marlane Barnes as Maggie

Patrick Brennan as Liam

American Nomads
Bill Tangradi as Randall

Bryce Dallas Howard as Victoria (Eclipse)

Cam Gigandet as James

Erik Odom as Peter

Lee Pace as Garrett

Rachelle Lefevre as Victoria (Twilight & New Moon)

Toni Trucks as Mary

Valorie Curry as Charlotte

Xavier Samuel as Riley Biers

European Nomad
Joe Anderson as Alistair


Team Werewolves

Taylor Lautner as Jacob Ephraim Black

Boo Boo Stewart as Seth Clearwater

Bronson Pelletier as Jared Cameron

Chaske Spencer as Sam Uley

Julia Jones as Leah Clearwater

Alex Meraz as Paul Lahote

Tyson Houseman as Quil Ateara

Kiowa Gordon as Embry Call



Team Humans

Billy Burke as Charlie Swan

Sarah Clarke as Renee Dwyer

Michael Welch as Mike Newton

Justin Chon as Eric Yorkie

Anna Kendrick as Jessica Stanley

Christian Serratos as Angela Weber

Tinsel Korey as Emily Young

Gil Birmingham as Billy Black

Graham Greene as Harry Clearwater

Alex Rice as Sue Clearwater
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lol

Oh this song T_T I keep repeating the part where Steve Kazee and Christina Perri are making the "Uuuuu....uuuuu...." it is so touching! I don't know why, maybe I'm going berserk, but who cares :') Ohhh so today I'm going to say goodbye to all of the things, people and everything related to Twilight. Yes, it has been a torturous and epic four years (or for those who have been devoted since 2005, well, eight years for you)!

Goodbye Edward Cullen, the masochistic lion who fell. Goodbye Jacob Black, the alpha who stood for love. Goodbye Carlisle Cullen, the most awesome vampire of all. Goodbye Esme Cullen, the nicest amongst them all. Goodbye Alice Cullen, the light to the darkness. Goodbye Emmet Cullen, the spirit of the lion. Goodbye Jasper Hale, the noble warrior who never loses. Goodbye Rosalie Hale, the beauty of the heart. Goodbye Nessie, the love itself.

Farewell to Charlie Swan, the passionate caring and the utmost loving father. Farewell to Leah Clearwater, the most tormented of them all. Farewell to Sam Uley, the good leader. Farewell to Benjamin, who finally stood for himself. Farewell to Zafrina, who showed the most passion to a different girl. Farewell to Maggie, the one who knows lies. Farewell, everyone.... And...

Goodbye Bella Swan, the lamb who started it all.

Made this myself, it's ugly and everything, but...hey at least I tried :'3

Special thanks to my Kakngah, she was the one who bought the Twilight CD and watched it in front of me. Thanks to Acik Farha for accidentally leaving her Twilight book in our mini library. Thanks again to Kakngah for buying me all the four books. Thanks Abecik for buying me the Twilight journals. Thank you to my parents for the money on purchasing everything related to Twilight. And...thank you Mai for being the only friend who shares this Twilight-thingy-obsession with me 

Also, thank you to my other friends who were always listening when I talked about this nonsense Twilight thing! Alya, 'Ainul, Sofiah, Kakti and everyone :3 YAY ME! *ehem*

"And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever." 

Comments

Popular Posts