Cbox spamming

Assalamualaikum


Diorang ni memang suka cari pasal, geram betul -_- Takde kerja lain keeeeeeee dari duk spam kat cbox aku. Nak chat, online aaaaa Facebook pastu chat bebetul, bukan tinggalkan Alya terkontang-kanting! xDDD

Oh btw, Anonymous AN, identify yourself.... I guess?

And to answer your statement, NO, I will never dedicate a post to all the boys I've loved before because that, ladies and gentlemen, is not the way to attract attention. I am not planning to embarrass myself to death.

Alya is PINKA.

Nah, hadiah untuk korang. Nikmatilah pemandangan yang indah ini tanpa rasa gundah gelana atau muram durja kerana ia sangat purrrrrrfect. Oh, no, this time it's not my selfie. I know you probably don't enjoy having a turtle taking selfie of herself, but here, a couple of bunnies.

Embedded image permalink

I love you guys.

Especially Kakti, kiss sikit? :-*
Wahahaha!

Comments

  1. @Farah, I'm not sure. My cousin got it from her campus group on Facebook hahahaha but they're cuteeeeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg its super cute hahahaha want those qt rabbits plsss hihihi <3

    semangat diorang spam kan hahhaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts