Tegurlah dengan baik....kan? :3

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh.

Cute face! Aaaw!

Some people might be furious with me right now. Kehkehkeh. Because yesterday I decided to make some trouble with those kiddos. Well, it's fun. Mwahahaha. And now I feel a little more evil and braver and also...I'm proud of myself. Yay me!

Instagram, aku ada insta tau, korang jangan ingat aku ni kuno sangat xD Pastu aku ada follow certain peeps ni, tapi sebab insta tu aku share jugaklah dengan Kakti, Alya, Piah & Piqah, so diorang pun adalah follow beberapa orang and instashop (Kakti & Alya je -_-). Then of course la keluar dekat news feed ke apa benda orang panggil tew.

Ada satu gambar ni. Girls wearing school outfits with badges on their tudungs, right... Gaya habis meletop dah. Angkat tudung (um, faham tak istilah ni? angkat tudung labuh tu sampai atas bahu, in sekolah agama, it's almost haraam to do that because what's the point of the school asking you to wear tudung labuh if you're going to angkat sampai bahu haram jadah apa), sising lengan (this? understand? angkat lengan baju sampai ke lengan macam takde butang dah kat lengan tu) with certain poses.

I don't give a damn if they want to take pictures wearing casual outfits, their T-shirts, skirts, scarves and all, but I do freaking care if they are posing with OUR SCHOOL OUTFITS AND BADGES and post those pictures on the freaking internet!

So what if I tegur direct sangat, on the social network itself? Do you even care? No, right? So I can do what I did la kan?

I commented on the picture, I am the first to post anything on the picture yay
"Tinggi angkat tudung terrrrrr.............."
And they were like, "Okey we will angkat tudung lebih tinggi!" something like that and this, "Masa angkat tudung takde orang lelaki pun," yup I know you don't have any male followers on your insta okay noted, and "Jeles la tewww," kejadah pulak aku nak dengki -_- Pastu I balas la lagi;
"OK next time angkat tinggi lagi ye. Kak dulu sukaaaa sangat angkat tudung. Panas sangat kat dunia ni. Sising lengan pun kak suka :3"
That last smiley is needed OK so that I don't sound too antagonistic x) Then lepas tu ada lagi komen, yang ni beriman sikit lah, thanks for the peringatan ye dik, I really appreciate it (tak sarkastik ni). Some of the contents of her comments state that Islam tak ajar cara tegur public macam ni, private sudahlah. Yep, true. :)



Sebab aku ni dah mula buat perangai, aku balas, "Bukan tegur, perli je... :3"

Somewhat the owner of the insta replied like thanks for the mockery camtu ah. At last I said, "Okay have a nice day then :3". It's like I did something criminal and then I left a happy note behind, "I killed this person. Hehe sorry for that," yup it feels like that but I enjoy myself oh so mean xD

Google Image Result for http://static.tumblr.com/18lvnxr/yfNlyfm8l/download.png

Seriously if you ask me, I'd say what I did was wrong too. I won't deny it. Lalalala. And if you ask my friends, such as Nad and Auni, they won't hesitate to say that I'm being ridiculous. That is not the way. Cara tegur orang di public macam tu memang salah, totally wrong. But hey peeps, some people have their limits, so...ni nak cerita pasal kehabisan limit aku. Kuikuikui

Sebenarnya si adik tu tak payah tegur pun aku dah tahu. Memang aku tahu. Aku belajar what. But...I lived in silence before this. What wrong people did, aku tak tegur. I kept it to myself, reminding myself, "Don't do it. It's wrong," dan sampai situ je. Takde effect baik buruk pun dekat orang yang buat salah tu. Seriously I'm tired of living like a cockroach (tho I hate cockroach to the max)

I had never done it before, OK? This type of 'tegur'ing people. Selama ni orang ingat Kak Fifiey ni baik jer, takdela nak perli perli ni, sopan ala ala ayu aww aww gitu kannnnnnn. But wait, aku dah pernah buat hal sebelum ni kan? Masa Farewell Night tu, tapi aku tak tegur sebegitu rupa direct sekali.

I'd had enough. Cukuplah memalukan nama Sheikh Abdul Malek. I'm tired already. If I'm exhausted, what of the eldest of the seniors?

Serious, Fiey, tired? Haha perjuangan belum mula lagi.

MM | via Tumblr

But yes, I'm tired of being a stone, a statue. Dah dahlah tu.

In the end boleh lagi balas (kawan empunya insta), jangan follow kalau nak cari musuh. Ehekkk 'scuse me my lady. Haha. Kejadah aku nak follow. I almost unfollowed your friend, but I intend to see more of your overly-well poses. I really loooooooooooove'em so much. Heh. Perli gila aku nih. Am I turning bad? -_______-" If so, why don't I feel scared already?

Somehow I feel like tegur secara lembut isn't relevant anymore in this era. Post gambar menjatuhkan nama sekolah agama (I know maybe you guys don't feel what I feel, but my school will always be the best Islamic school ever), I know your insta isn't public, but still, don't say there are no un-schoolmates following you?

What I see is, there's no point in doing that, tegur lembut lembut. Or there is? How many years have you been like that? A year? Ha, yea right. More than a year, I say. So, let me ask you, in that period, have no one ever tegur you secara lembut?

And people, readers, AKU MENGAKU CARA AKU SALAH. But don't judge me (or maybe you can hehehehehe) by what I've done for the first time. Most people won't agree. But oh yes, I'm going to be brave from now on. I am already brave but I hate arguments, debates, blablabla, that was why I didn't do what I should have done before.

Kalau aku boleh tegur dengan lembut, aku dah buat. But no, no time for that.

Untitled

Don't bash me for this.

Good night.

Comments

Popular Posts