To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh!

It has been a while since I last updated my blog, and suddenly there's this! Weeeeeeeeeee

15749186

That intriguing title, oh God, this is a must-buy book! It comes out on April 22nd this year, which is two months still! I literally can't wait that long {it's a cliche excuse, because I freaking CAN wait that long, but my eagerness refuses to do so -_-}

Never heard of Jenny Han, this book's author, before. I'm active on Goodreads, so I saw this on 'suggestions' and immediately clicked "to-read". I believe that this is a mundane book because I've been reading myths since forever (of course, not that I'm tired of the said genre, but maybe I can enjoy a book on a typical teenager life once).

Synopsis #1
What if all the crushes you ever had found out how you felt about them all at once?

Lara Jean Song keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. They aren't love letters that anyone else wrote for her; these are ones she's written. One for every boy she's ever loved -- five in all. When she writes, she pours out her heart and soul and says all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly, Lara Jean's love life goes from imaginary to out of control.

Synopsis #2
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.

Definitely going to get my hands on it this April.

Comments

Popular Posts