I'm such a heart breaker

Assalamualaikum.

Have you ever hurt somebody, like, really deep?

I think I have.

And I don't know if I should regret it or not

I mean, one day, you were okay and had heart-to-heart conversations, and then one day you decided to be an asshole so you stopped talking, after that you become good again and start having awkward conversations with them, not caring what they feel at all

I'm the worst human being ever right now.

NOW do I feel bad. But what of the feelings, the hearts that are broken

I don't know

I can't mend those hearts
I don't know how

Maybe one day a person would do the same to me and I'd finally understand. Because right now I'm so clueless. I don't mean to break any hearts, to smash them to pieces.

The distance helps, so, it's okay. I don't have to see his face.

ARGH MY FRIENDS KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT

And then 'Ainul was asking, "Fifiey be honest who do you like, Pb or Bp?" and I didn't have to finish the question, my fingers quickly typed "Pb," because I knowwwwwwwwwww my feelings. I won't lie to myself

But sometimes I feel that I am

Breathe in.
Breathe out.

I try not to get broken. Trying is good.

I'm kind, good and awesome.
I will not break hearts again.


...............but I can't promise.

Comments

Popular Posts