This isn't right

This is not right. Second semester is starting tomorrow and I'm feeling so down.

It's a matter of gaining knowledge, right? I should be happy. But I can't stand being far away from my mom and dad and my room, as childish as it sounds.

Oh hey that's normal. The homesickness.

But I'm not normal.

My tutorial group is gone. I'm going to be in another tutorial group. Coping with and adapting myself to SH3 were long enough, but at least I'm comfortable with them.

Being separated with Suzie is another thing. This sucks. Big time.

Doubles up my sadness.

....

Well hey. On the bright side, I still have my roommates with me and I got a new roommate! I'll love them with all my heart.

I also have my gang alongside me. They're not near but they are in my heart. On WhatsApp, literally. Lol

There goes my happy mode. All gone in a blink of an eye.

Because,

My sem break has come to an end.

Thank you.

PASUM student, and I'm staying until Sem 2 is over. Stay positive.

Comments

Popular Posts