Farewell PASUM (Part 2)

Okay the post before is about SH3. So, today...

THE ROOMMATES.

Aku ditempatkan kat kolej kediaman kesebelas a.k.a Kolej Ungku Aziz *nyanyi sket*. Ada dalam 32 orang je kot semua, so sebab tu kiteorang gelarkan diri kiteorang The Original Kuazians. Semua budak Hayat. Untuk minggu MHS tu, aku volunteer jadi penolong sebab takde orang nak volunteer so ipy pun pasrah jelah en. Agak torturous jugaklah minggu tu.....tapi fun. Ada satu insiden nih, dari KUAZ nak ke DTC (Dewan Tunku Canselor), kena jalan kaki dalam 15 minit gitu ah. Then satu pagi ni, L/O yang jaga kami, L/O Izzati and DS, diorang suruh kami jalan cepat sebab lambat seminit dua. THEN NADIA LEAD. LEPAS TU DIA JALAN LAJU GILA NAK ARWAH SAMPAI L/O SENDIRI PUN TERMENGAH-MENGAH LAST SEKALI PADAN MUKA SEMUA ORANG -_-

Tu lah pengalaman yang takleh lupa masa MHS.

Orang first aku kenal ialah Amal, of course. Amal is the only child in her family, so she's a bit independent and likes to do things on her own. She's a funny girl, too. The first night we slept on the floor side by side because it was so hot. YELAH I KAN BIASA TIDUR DALAM EKON HUUU. The second and third and a few nights after, Wahidah joined us on the floor. Hahahahahahahah dengan teddy bear aku, tapak kaki Bigfoot Amal semua sumbat sekali

Then Wahidah.

My twin. My soulmate. My partner in crime. Perangai lebih kurang. Kiteorang suka pergi date berdua. Watch movies together. EAT A LOT TOGETHER. DIETING FOR ONLY A WEEK TOGETHER THEN GIVING UP AHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA I miss her already. Everywhere I went, she'd be there, and vice versa. Nasib baik tak sekelas. If not I'd be stuck with her all the time. Sot sot gila gila dengan dia. Pouring my hearts out to her. Cerita pasal kerasy, emo emo stuff, tickling her, recording videos, taking pictures, ya Allah sumpah banyak things I did with her T_T

Jessie didn't stay long, tho. She was my roommate for a few months, then she left for Kolej MARA Kulim. She's a quiet girl and likes to keep to herself but I kacau her all the time until she finally got tired of me and let me tease her continuously (not after being babbled by Wahidah and Amal to stop kacau Jess kihkihkih). Jess liked to listen to Counting Stars and she sang that song in the room every day, and to this day, Wahidah, Amal and I, whenever we hear the song, it'd remind us of Jess.

These three were my roommates masa sem 1. Sem 2 tetiba kiteorang kena pindah naik tingkat atas sekali (thanks KUAZ, now I dah kuros k just kidding hux) and we had a new roommate! Well her name is actually Syahidatul Fatimah Annur (semput jap, yelah gemok memang camni xD), but then on our first day of being roommates I 'excitedly' asked her, "CAN I CALL YOU SYIDA?!" and she was like, "Erm boleh je...memang semua orang panggil Syida pun." So that's thaaaat. In the end she got her nickname from me which is Syisyi. (After that everyone else in the cube called her Syisyi too hahahahhahahahahah)

At one point (dah nak habis PASUM la ni), Wahidah tanya, "Fiiii, sebelum awak panggil Syisyi dengan panggilan 'Syisyi', awak tahu tak apa maksud Syisyi?"

Dengan innocentnya aku jawablah, "Tak," sebab memang aku tak tahu.

Pastu Wahidah ngan Syisyi gelak-gelak (Amal takde, balik rumah hmmm). Wahidah pun jawablah, "Syisyi tu maksud dia kencing......" AND I WAS LIKE, "SYISYI! AWAK TAHU TAK?!" pastu Syisyi pun gelak je jawab, "Tahu...." WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT and you let me call you that what is this Syisyi WHAT but that meaning is in bahasa apa entah. I forgot already. But I proceed on calling her Syisyi anyway. Sometimes I also call Wahidah "Wiwi" and come to think of it, wee wee means kencing also. What the heck man. Enough because it's gross. Ewww. Syisyi is okay. Wiwi sounds cute, but I call Wahidah "Wa", "Joe", "Boboi" etc.

Syisyi, Wahidah and I bonded well. AMAL WAS ALWAYS ABSENT BECAUSE SHE WAS EITHER AT THE STUDY ROOM OR AT HOME. K. We three loved to lepak on the floor of the room doing homework and tutorials and stuff, watching movies and all, sometimes when we were bored, we'd play Raya songs from Youtube and do a sing-along. Every time Wahidah saw me opening Youtube, she'd be, "Fifiiii! Pasanglah lagu raya!" During puasa last year, it was understandable lah, but every time after that when she asked that I went with the flow je walaupun bulan Jamadil Awwal sekalipun. We are both crazy so yeah *emoji gelak nangis*

During the week before Malam Emas, I was sort of busy and I didn't know where everyone went but Amal was there for me. One of the reasons because she was in the same group as me, so whenever we saw each other, she'd see my lack-of-sleep face and at one point I had to endure some bickering from the students because of the transportation (I'm fine now thanks), and Amal was there to comfort me. Amal may seem uncaring but she's there for you.



Because of them, PASUM was bearable


Dear roommates,

Thanks sebab selalu ada ngan saya. Sobs. Surely I'm gonna miss you girls so much. I wish we'd still be roommates bila masuk degree nanti. But tulah. Degree pun tak tahu lagi masuk mana kan. Sorry segala moody saya awak semua terpaksa layan. Sepanjang sebilik, macam-macam jugaklah yang terjadi. But the best part is we get to know each other. Seriously akan rindu rindu rindu. Mana lagi nak dapat roommates macam awak semua T_T

All the best in the present and future! Although miles apart, kahwin jangan lupa jemput k! (OMG this is so cliche) If you ever need a bridesmaid.....I can find some for you HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Don't forget me. I may change in the future, but don't forget our memories. Our laughs together, our cries... Mun ada rezki, boleh jumpak agik lak. Heks.

Wa, thanks for teaching me Sarawak and spending most of your time with me, although you have other friends, you still chose me.

Amal, thanks sebab awak kiteorang semua rasa nak belajar.........tapi takdelah serajin awak -_- But still, Amal, sayang awak sesangat, nanti nak gi rumah awak k.

Syisyi, thanks sebab tolong gelak dengan lawak saya. Jarang orang gelak dengar lawak saya sebab saya suka buat lawak hambar T____________T Thanks jugak atas nasihat-nasihat bernas tentang semuanya.

Dan, terima kasih sudi meminjamkan telinga mendengar rentetan hidup saya dengan crush saya yang tak kesampaian macam hape je hahahahahahhahahahah kelakarnya bila ingat balik. Sorry la selama ni tipu kata nak move on tapi tak move on jugak -_- OK OK kali ni betul, saya dah start betul betul betul move on ni.

Love you,

Fifiey

Nanges tak? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Comments

Popular Posts