Day 2: Universal Studios Japan

Assalamualaikum! I'm in my fourth day in Japan today.

On my second day here, I went to Universal Studio, Japan with 7 other girls. It was my first time ever and I was so excited I almost cried!

Haidah, Iman, Faz, Ain Sha and Sham the fabs!

We went there by train (of course) and with a lot of walking. There was another group with us from Malaysia as well, so we forged an alliance (hmm..). Reaching USJ, my girls and I went separately with the other group and headed first for the Spiderman 3D ride. 3D specs on!

It was a blast and a bit confusing since I don't watch Spiderman (although I'm a hardcore fan of Avengers). We were attacked by several villains and I was cursing to myself as to why Spiderman hadn't saved us yet -_- After those villains' attempts to murder us, finally Spiderman came to the rescue. I haven't had a clue on what he said since all of the talking was in Japanese.

Then, we walked around in search of the Hollywood Roller Coaster ride but ended up in Wonderland...... So we hung around a bit on a Go-Go Elmo ride... Kinda like the swinging ship. Since we hadn't spotted the Hollywood entrance, we tried to search for it during the Go-Go ride lol
We did some walking and finally asked a worker there on directions, and found the Hollywood entrance which was a loooooooong queue! Since we girls wore tudung, they provided clips for us (?) which we haven't yet discovered the function until now. And...whew, what a ride!

Our seats were in the upmost front and I was really thrilled at first but then the real horror came when the thing was at full speed. My tudung went berserk and my scarf inside came off! The 'before' and 'after' looks were totally different. But it was really worth it since I'd wanted to ride on a roller coaster really bad! #RollerCoasterFTW Haidah was actually disappointed with the whole ride, she said the one at USS was so much better. Oh well, our next trip might be to Singapore ngahahahaha

After Hollywood rollah costah, we went for Jaws' ship adventure, where we were attacked by the giant sharks. Although I managed to maintain my coolness during the whole ride, I was actually feeling helpless and hopeless. What if we were really attacked by the sharks in real life in a freaking boat? There's no way to run. And you are stuck in the boat and water surrounded by giant man-eating sharks. OK. Well, it was okay and I was glad it was over. Soon after we went to find a spot for solat.
Which was under some trees and a bit hidden from people's view.

When we were done carrying our responsibility as Muslims, the girls and I decided to go........ Harry Potter Wizarding World! We walked through the streets of Hogsmeade and I really wanted to taste the Butter Beer but of course, it would be's ok. Then, we joined the line to ride the Hogwarts ride. My, my! Upon entering Hogwarts, I almost cried! HUWAAAAAAA AND THE RIDE WAS THE BEST ONE OF THE WHOLE DAY

Hogwarts really made my day. I got my letter :') I took pictures with Ron's flying car, in front of Hogwarts, in front of Ollivander's, WHAT A DREAM COME TRUEEEEEE

But it was also my biggest regret. I ought to buy some things from the Harry Potter store but I didn't. I wanted to buy the robe, the sweater, the wand... but I didn't. Because I forgot that I was holding my mom's credit card *cries*. Well...maybe some other time. Maybe one day I'll visit the Harry Potter museum in the United Kingdom. *teary-eyed*

After Hogwarts, we headed for Jurassic Park....which is yet to open until 2016. K. 

I was disappointed but that feeling dissolved when I saw the workers' sorry faces when we walked by them (who stood by the Jurassic Park). Japanese people are a bunch of sweets. They are so polite and cute :)

So, we ended up in Waterworld, watching a Waterworld show in Japanese. Hmmm. Everything was in Japanese, that in the end we pretended we understood all thr things they were saying lolololol. The show lasted for about 20 minutes, I guess. And...what a 'hot' show at that!

After, we went for Backdraft or something and it was kinda boring but oh well. Sorta like your typical FIREFIGHTER DEMONSTRATION but with a little 5D effects.

Next, we headed up to the Institute of Future Technology, something liddat. Back To The Future much. Before the ride, there was a safety precaution board and one of the precautions was "No back pain". We were as healthy as we could be until the ride ended. We had some back pains then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA K the seats were hard.

Soon after we went wandering through the streets of Universal Studios and I was aching to buy the Minion-shaped popcorn holder but I didn't find any! The Minion has two eyes that can move whenever you tilt it to the right/left! My second biggest regret, after Harry Potter.

Then Haidah and Iman led us to a Anime hall where we had to line up again and my God... it wasn't even worth the long line! Maybe partly because we were exhausted (since it was our last entertainment for the day). But hey, at least I found out about the Attack on Titan Anime. Ngahahaha.
The clock striked 6pm and we rushed to the spot where we were supposed to meet the other group. After getting our dinner and all, we headed back for our hotels, us the Toyoko Inn and them Kansai something I forgot.

It was indeed a full and exciting day! All of us USJ girls were worn out as hell and we headed for our rooms to shower and rest and all. Unfortunately we had to pack our bags to be sent via the hotel post service because the next day we were heading for Tokyo, but with a brief stop at Kyoto for some sight-seeing. Carrying our large bags around didn't seem like a good idea LOL

So, we called it a day! Stay tuned for more adventures in Japan!