Love At First Sight

Assalamualaikum.

God, I didn't even have a clue I'd be doing this thing right now. This is me getting bored and having nothing to blog about. (I actually have to blog about MSKP but I'm not in the mood since I forgot everything's that happened before Japan, time seems to move too fast)

Grant gustin
But I'm faster, remember?

I used to do this all the time before. OK (*3*)

1. If you could change something about your home, without worrying about the expense or the mess, what would you do?
Uh, enlarging my room? And adding another five bookshelves? Duh?
Okay seriously I'd do that. Also, I want a swimming pool and a garden where I could spend time reading there.

2. What was the last thing you bought?
Angah's birthday present.

3. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
How about both? I can do with some extreme activities for now, since I feel like I have all the time in the world (this is an understatement). Or maybe some of these roller coaster rides would do.

  

4. Do you have a garden?
Please refer question 1. Obviously no.

5. What is the first thing that you think of when you wake up in the morning?
During Ramadhan, I'd think about how happy I am to wake up for sahur, because I'm going to greet the food and eat them. During other times, I'd think about what I'm going to have for breakfast. And I myself wonder why I'm fat. K.

6. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
GRANT GUSTIN OBVIOUSLY

7. Who sent the last text message you received?
*shrugs* Probably Celcom, or some kind of spam number. It's always <<Content not supported>> I can't even understand why they decide to continuously spam me. And... what type of question is this?! Nobody uses SMS anymore. We have WhatsApp. *flips tudung Zarazuri*

8. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Is this even a legal question? OBVIOUSLY MPH BOOKSTORES AND BORDERS. If there are other bookstores I'm happy with, I'd undoubtedly spend every pound of money I have. But since I'm broke (my parents are not, but I decided not to waste their money), so this is just going to stay in my dream list.

tumblr_nnr4w86q321tia5r3o1_1280.jpg (1280×956)

9. What time is bed time?
Anywhere around 2am. I have insomnia. Please someone get me a cure. :'(

10. What did you do for your last birthday?
Studying? I was in the middle of my study week? Huhu. Just went for a dinner with my family and Wahidah. Kakngah bought me different flavours of cakes from Secret Recipe, and Wahidah and I ate them like a boss.

11. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
Since it's Ramadhan, of course the answer's gonna be: With my family. (Or what? You expecting a different answer? I'm not a fun person to have dinner with :{)

12. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half you fool. But, seriously, who cares? *groans* If I want it to be full, I'll add more liquid to it. If I think half is enough, then I'd just freaking drink it.

13. What's the farthest-away place you've ever been?
*checks the map* Turkey. A very nice country, with nice weather and cute kitties.


14. Have you ever won a trophy?
Once. I won the SAHIBBA competition in 2012. *sighs* *you did SAHIBBA but you didn't do Scrabble why*

15. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Every single freaking day, since 2003 until 2013. Though the colour varied from time to time. For instance, in 2003 and 2004 I wore white, 2005 until 2008 it was blue. And then it went white again from 2009 to 2011, but changed to pink during 2012 until 2013. Wow, that's a lot of years.

16. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Depends. I don't know. If you're ugly (or not good-looking), perhaps no. See, people have always made up craps like "Looks don't matter" and "People don't fall for looks first" when in fact LOOKS MATTER and PEOPLE DO FALL FOR LOOKS FIRST. No one falls for personality at the first sight, please be real.


17. Think fast, who do you like right now?
Grant Gustin? Hahahahahahahah

18. What time do you get up?
During Ramadhan, at 4.45am or somewhere near 5am. If it's not Ramadhan, around 6am :')

19. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Nah... Just me chillin' at home. (But next weekend is Raya, so yeah)

20. How are you feeling right now?
A little bit groggy because I slept at two last night. But here's the thing: it's good that I feel like this, sometimes I feel like ripping the whole world apart but since I'm a nice girl, I choose to remain quiet in my room and read books.

Okay good day, people :)

Comments

Popular Posts