High School Graduation

Assalamualaikum.

Today, a graduation ceremony was held at Convention Hall, Taman Tamadun Islam. This was the third time it being held, starting from 2011 (I was Form 3 at the time and had nothing to do with graduation) at Terengganu Equestrian Resort (TER). Last year was done at the same venue, Taman Tamadun Islam. I was involved last year, somehow, because I was on the cyber brigade team (I still am, though as SPM is approaching I have to leave those pinky tasks behind).


I was first to arrive...kot. Majlis was supposed to start at 8.30am but I got there before 7.30am lol the spirit xD I brought along the rough guide of Ireland, just in case I'd be too bored waiting. I didn't read much pun, I was merely looking at the maps, locating where Trinity College was. So, at about 8.30am all of the graduans were asked to line up.

The perarakan masuk graduan starting with 5 Farabi until 6 Atas Anas (or Ammar, I don't really care about form upper six lol), we took seats and sat obediently (really?). The two guys in front of me didn't really duduk diam tho. Yang si Izuddin tu kalau bercakap, I bet the whole dewan could hear him, save for the background music playing tu je tak dengar suara budak tuh.

Before perarakan masuk, we snapped some pics. As always.


Each class dah tempah baju corak sama, except for one or two classes. Mine was blue. The pattern; similar to kelas Bukhari punya, but different colour. They chose pink instead of bleuuw. Personally I think ours are prettier. The combination of colours lebih cantik yang blue punya. Weiittt not because it's my class' baju! Hahaha. First time kot aku admit blue is better than pink. Lalala.


This is me and my twin sister, Raihanah. Everyone keeps saying we look the same blablabla. Aku tengok tak pun, lain je -.- But in this pic we sort of, look like twins! With baju the same pattern but different colours! But I'm not as smart as she is. She got 9A+ 2A for trial SPM. And meeeeeeee? Mee goreng lah woi xD Aku dapat 2A+ 5A 1A- 1B+ 1B 1C. Banyak gila gred lol. InsyaAllah SPM nanti I'll get my straight As, if possible and Allah wills it, straight A pluses!

Epal Pink

I look 10 decades older -____-" Noooo, nampak matang semua. After fitting in the robes -..- Especially Alya. Huaaaaarghh. Time flies so fast! Dah graduate dah kiteorang. I will always be the only F in this four, because they're all Athirah, Ainul and Alya. Zzzzt. Kakti looks gorgeous in all the pics today. There must be a specific reason. And I know exactly what that is.

Then we proceeded to the seating inside the dewan. I sat between Izzati and Etty. In front of me was Nabil who got sandwiched by Izuddin on his right and Nurul on his left.


I look like I was saying, "Hello guys. I'm showing off right now. I'm gonna graduate in a few secs." dengan penuh riak -.- Zati comelll xD


Izzati (ohhhh I forgot to tell yaaa she's my assistant monitor), Maizatul and Afifah my mentorrrr


This is Etty trying to take self pics tapi muka dia sendiri tak nampak lol, so suruh orang depan tolong ambikkan =________________="


We asked Izuddin to take the picture for us. Ya Allah malunya aku masa tuh. Nak hambek gambhaaa je pun en. Suruh dia segala bagai. Habis segala orang nampak and then sengih sengih. Tengok Sarah, Fakhruddin duk gelak sengih sengih. Sabrina always nak spoil the pic xD At the time when I mumbled "Ya Allah malunyaa..malunya...", Izuddin had said, "Takpe takpe. Wat rilek je." Haha rileklah sangat -.- Nabil sitting beside him duk tahan gelak. Lempang kang.

And then after three speeches from YDP PIBG, Ummi Mudiratul Madrasah and YB (the VIP perasmi), it was time to queue and get our graduation certificates.


Lucky I was placed at the end of the row, so I could take their pics. Pictures of me lining up takde, ada dengan adik-adik cyber. Thanks Azam tolong ambikkan, lol. Alya naik dua kali. First untuk yang kelas, second time for anugerah straight As SPM! Bangga, even tho diri sendiri tak dapat, but tumpang gembira untuk kawan baik hako nih ;3

Anugerah Pengetua SPM (something like tokoh pelajar, aktif kokurikulum and cemerlang akademik). Dua orang yang aku kenal rapat dapat, a boy and a girl. The girl was Auni Baharin. Memang tak boleh sangkal lagi. And how proud I am to be her friend. When the MC read her biodata, menitis beberapa bijik ayaq mata aku nih. Entah ah. Rasa emo tetiba -_- The boy was Fadlan. Hah. Pun tak boleh disangkal. The most touching part was when Ustaz Zubaidi read this, "...pernah memegang jawatan sebagai pengawas siber."

Pecet hidung tahan sebak. Hahaha. (of course lah, time jamuan akhir tahun cyber he wore pink uniform despite being an MPP hah terharu gila xD)

Lepas dah habis semua benda tu, perarakan keluar dewan. I had texted Alya, Kakti and Ainul to take pictures together. So here they are! *macam banyak sangat padahal dua je xD*



Zzzzzzzzzzzzt geram Kakti comel gila. Berseri-seri wajahnya bak pengantin sehari. Hahahaha. I love the first picture. Candid sangatttt, with 'Ainul laughing and Kakti grinning like kerang busuk. ALYA! Though she seems to spoil the picture, but nampak candid and real. Ngehngeh. Yang sorang lagi tuh duk junjung sijil macam dah grad U. Whadddddaaaaaaa.

Then, some pics with other peopleeeee.


With Auni, who got the anugerah Pengetua, mahal tuuuuuu plak xD

  
With my beloved classmates and teacher, 5 Muslim, though most of the boys and a few of the girls aren't in the pic because they were busy EATING -_- (I look cute by the way lol)


With Wawan. She got flowers. I bought my own flowers -_-" but then Ummi had bought two bouquets of them. Ros hidup tuh. Wangiii. And air dia jatoh atas sijil holder Wani. Lolz.


Finally, with my Ummi. Walid was in the car already -__-" That moment when pelajar straight As naik pentas terima plak and sijil second time, I was in the verge of tears. Macamanalah parents aku kat bawah, tengok ANAK ORANG LAIN naik pentas? Their own daughter sat still. Huhu. InsyaAllah I'll do my best in SPM. Du'a, people, du'a! :D

One day, I'm gonna graduate as a medical student from a prestigious university! InsyaAllah. Hihi :D Last but not least....

(6) Photos of Twilight Wiki | via Facebook

Love'em! <3

Comments

Popular Posts