HAPPEE BIRTHDAE!

Thankfully (and shockingly) (and also suddenly), I'm 21!

Also, today is also the birthday of................................. GRANT GUSTIN!!!!

Related imageImage result for happy birthday grant gustin

Abang said to me once, "Abang tahu kenapa Fifi suka Barry Allen/Grant Gustin. Sebab birthday sama kan?"

Ngehehe.

Today is Kaksa's birthday, too! (My sister-in-law)

We went celebrating (not really like celebrating la, just went out for makan-makan and family gathering) last night at WestPlate Factory, Shah Alam. I ate like a horse???? Salmon plate and beef burger for the birthday girl, please!

Abang was also the birthday boy last night because he's turning 33 on 16th January.

Excuse me while I choose the worst picture taken :))))

Everyone was there, except Kakak and Kakngah. It's okay. Maybe gonna go eat once more in Terengganu I guess?????

Alhamdulillah for the people around me, family and friends.

Comments

Popular Posts